- Transfer to Secondary School Information
- Family Matters
- Parent Advisory Group (PAG)
- Parent Support
- Making a complaint
- Strep A/ Scarlet Fever
- Rowanfield Community Hub
- School Day
- School Uniform
- School Meals
- School Times and Dates
- Term Dates
- Start and end of school day
School doors open at 8:45am. The school day ends at 3.05pm.
A free breakfast club is open at 8.30am for all children (infants and juniors). If you wish to use this club, please enter via the junior main reception.
- Year 3 - Classes 10, 11 and 12 - enter and leave via the Year 3 block entrance (main junior car park).
- Year 4 - Classes 13, 14 and 15 - enter and leave via the green gate (to the junior assembly hall).
- Year 5 and 6 - Classes 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 - enter and leave via the top green gate (Bedford Avenue) to the junior assembly hall. Please note, this gate opens at 8.30am each morning and children can come onto the playground (unsupervised) during this time.
Although teachers are happy to talk with parents briefly at drop off and pick up, we ask that if you have a more detailed matter to discuss please arrange a mutually convenient time (via the main office).
Please ensure the main office and class teacher have up-to-date information on who can collect your child / if your child is allowed to walk home alone.