We are very proud of the children who attend Rowanfield Junior School and we want everyone who sees them both inside and outside of school to know who they are. Uniform is a very important part of this! It sends a clear message both in school and out in the community that each child at Rowanfield is part of our dazzling team. With this in mind, we would ask that you please help us by ensuring that your child has the correct school uniform on.
- Skirt/pinafore dress – grey/black
- Full length trousers/shorts - grey/black (no jeans)
- Shirt or T-Shirt – white
- Plain jumper (v-neck)/cardigan or Rowanfield jumper - red (no zips)
- Tie - Rowanfield stripe (optional)
- Gingham dress – red/white (summer)
- Shoes - black shoes or black trainers (NO boots, heels or white trainers)
PE and GAMES KIT
- T-shirt – white or coloured house t-shirt
- Shorts or ‘skorts’ - black/navy
- During the colder weather for games lessons outside, children are permitted to wear plain black or navy tracksuits (NO branded or patterned tracksuits).
- Footwear – Pumps or trainer shoes
FOREST SCHOOL KIT
- Old clothes that you do not mind getting wet or (very) muddy! NO jeans, vest tops, crop tops or dresses Keep wellies or old shoes in school to change into when doing forest school
- NO nail varnish / make up
- NO jewellery - only small stud earrings are acceptable
- NO dyed hair
- Hair longer than collar length must be tied back for PE and games lessons.
Uniform (with logos) can be purchased at https://www.schooltogs.com/
If children are not in the correct uniform, parents will be contacted directly. Please let school know if you are struggling to afford the correct uniform and we will do our best to help.