- Diary Dates
- Latest News
Current diary dates
- 25 Jun 18 - Beginning of Transition Unit
- 27 Jun 18 - Y5 Whole School Assembly - Residential
- 4 Jul 18 to 5 Jul 18 - Year 6 Transition Days
- 9 Jul 18 - End of Year Reports Sent Home
- 9 Jul 18 - New Classes Published
- 11 Jul 18 - Meet the Year Group Presentations
- 13 Jul 18 - House Captain Bowling
- 16 Jul 18 to 18 Jul 18 - Transition Mornings
- 18 Jul 18 - Spelling Bee
- 20 Jul 18 - Summer Fair
- 23 Jul 18 - Golden Credit Treat
- 24 Jul 18 - Year 6 Graduation and Leavers Assembly
- 25 Jul 18 - End of Term 6!
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.